Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are selling our V10 TDI Touareg. We are located in the Portland Oregon area. Please let me know if you are interested in viewing it.

Silver exterior, charcoal interior.

I believe most of you on here know what all the V10's come with so I won't list all the amenities it has. If you have a question about something specific please let me know!

It's in great condition overall. It is clean, no smokers, no pets. We haven't had it detailed but we aren't asking top dollar for it either. We are asking $27,500. This includes the $0 deductible bumper to bumper warranty by VW RealDriver to 100,000 miles, fully transferrable.

We regularly got around 20mpg in town and up to 30mpg, or more, on the highway (depending on if AC was running).

An awesome, awesome car and will be highly missed. Clean title, no accidents, some electronic work done (all under warranty except an airbag replacement). I can email you details if you are interested in the vehicle.

VIN for Carfax: WVGPZ77L54D086459

Almost forgot the most important piece! You can view photos at my photobucket account, here:
http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd111/kareohr/VW%20Touareg%20V10%20TDI/

Please email or call if interested.
Karyn
503-799-2944
karyn @ tribyoute. c om

1 - 1 of 1 Posts