Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ITEM SPECIFICS:
Price: $545.00
Part Brand: Blaupunkt
Surface Finish: Excellent
Manufacturer Part Number: 7L6 035 191

Up for sale is a 2004 Touareg CD Blaupunkt Navigation GPS Unit Part Number # 7L6 035 191. ALSO included is the full set of installation cd's (10 altogether). This was pulled and is working 100 percent flawlessly. We test these devices before we list them. If we find any problems we list them and sell them accordingly. You won't find any surprises with this unit, everything works as it should. The screen is very clean. These navigation units are very expensive at the dealer. This navigation unit may fit later models. You can get a great deal here. Snap it up before someone else does. If you have any questions pleas feel free to ask.

Serious Inquiries Only Please, Thank You.
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would this have the upgraded amplifier built in, or is that a separate item?
I really don't know if the upgraded amp is built in. You would have to check with a local VW dealer and I'm sure they'll know if these come with the upgraded amp. It's the actual head unit from a 04 touareg. I really haven't seen another one in such mint condition such as this one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi again! Will this install require a separate GPS antenna that is not included with the sale? Thank you Dean
Yes, a separate GPS antenna is required. If your car already has the original navigation unit then the antenna will already be installed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts