Club Touareg Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would most like to use original amplifier but I can't get sound without "buzzing"BBBBBIIIIIIII
Maybe the HU is poor quality or what.....I ton't know... :(
Thanx a lot to you Ionman on your explain but I would love to make system like Mancubus because hi say that have excellent sound quality and hi test system 3+ years....I only would to know what is 2 box and other 8 box on Mancubus diagram....
Do anyone have some contact or e-mail from user Mancubus,please ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Factory digital amps were only found on the 2004 and the 2005 that shipped with the cd based factory nav units.

At first you bypassed the factory digital amp if you had 11 speakers. The rewiring was a nightmare.

Later units figured out how to integrate to the factory digital amp. You leave the factory amp and it will run all 11 speakers, like the factory head unit.

So, now you have a plug and play system available for the 11 speaker systems with the digital amp.

Can you pls send out the details of the system you recommend for a plug and play system for an 05 TREG with CD NAV and factory Digital Amp?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,925 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Ellen Wong,

I have thought about your solution and maybe we can connect a power to the amplifier from the android player.

Ducen

121 - 127 of 127 Posts