Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good DAY! FIRST POST!! THANKS FOR HAVING ME! OKI ENOUGH CAPS!

I'm sad to say a friend of mine killed my VW. He jumped it with a 24vt car jumper and as you all know the electronics got its butt kicked. I am selling parts to hopefully to get a down payment together to get my next one! Please let me know what you need and what you want to pay. (Never parted a car out before - dont take advantage of me hahah) I can remove anything and I can ship anywhere! The transmission banged into 3rd gear but was planning to replace the valve body. Engine is Strong also. Thanks fellas and ladys! I need a new Touareg ASAP! Yes I am still friends with the guy that did this... It took time but we will be ok! LOL

Here are a few photos!!

Cats Gone!

Can send any photos needed! Just let me know!!!

Thanks again - Justin

I'm sad to say a friend of mine killed my VW. He jumped it with a 24vt car jumper and as you all know the electronics got its butt kicked. I am selling parts to hopefully get a down payment together to get my next one! Please let me know what you need and what you want to pay. I can ship anywhere! Thanks fellas! I need a new Touraeg ASAP! Yes I am still friends with the guy that did this... It took time but we will be ok! LOL

·
Registered
20 Posts
What state are you in? I might be interested in the entire interior, I need good pics though I know that's PITA but I'm serious, I'm rehabbing a Treg with that interior that was wasted by it's previous owner.. I would have been interested in the head lamps too, are they sold or still available?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What state are you in? I might be interested in the entire interior, I need good pics though I know that's PITA but I'm serious, I'm rehabbing a Treg with that interior that was wasted by it's previous owner.. I would have been interested in the head lamps too, are they sold or still available?
text me brother - 443-812-3990 say its pain in the ass so I know its you! haha the interior is the reason I bought this damn car. the seat color and door trim sold me!!!! I can send pics when I get home. im Justin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts