Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am replacing these on my touareg. Front was lightly damaged in red light collision pictures should be clear. Drivers Fender was sliced (it is plastic) from our garbage cans in our driveway. Replacing both if someone needs these for a rebuilder or whatever. Black color from 2004. $150 on bumper cover and $100 on fender. Shipping on either is around $75 Greyhound to your nearest greyhound terminal in continental US. I take Paypal but please add the 3.5% paypal charges me.

In case you didn't know the Bumper cover is $600 from VW and the fender is $750.

All the front grill inserts and lower spoiler and fog lights also for sale as I bought a complete front clip for the car. Email what you need price will be 1/2 what VW charges retail.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
need fog lights

hi, i need the fog lights and the air guide grills too. let me know if you still have them, the price and shipping to 92231 calexico ca.
thanks

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi, i need the fog lights and the air guide grills too. let me know if you still have them, the price and shipping to 92231 calexico ca.
thanks
I'm not sure which grills you need can you circle them on the pic or give me the VW part number? If its just the two grills by the fog lights (the small ovals) then $100 for all four pieces shipped to you. If the grills are something else let me know. I use Google Checkout to pay with your credit or debit card or you are welcome to send check which I wait until clears.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No longer take paypal...now using Google Checkout for credit card or debit card payment...cannot edit original post anymore.

·
Registered
9 Posts
the grills that i need cant be seen in the pectures you have but, yes they are the small ovals that are around the fog light, and can you add the drivers marker light, the one on the bottom side of the bumper.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Still haven't got the pics of the lower spoiler. Could you please send them. Thanks

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the grills that i need cant be seen in the pectures you have but, yes they are the small ovals that are around the fog light, and can you add the drivers marker light, the one on the bottom side of the bumper.
So you need two fog lights and two oval grills and the drivers marker light? Shipped? $160.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would you be willing to sell just the center lower grill?
The center lower grill on mine is the 6 cylinder version with the bar down the center. I do have the OEM chrome insert (new in box) for the V10 and V8s for the lower grill center but it does not fit on the V6 egg crate grill because of the center bar. Would you want either of those?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Could you send pictures of the lower spoiler as well as a total shipped to zip 55352 for it?
[email protected]
Lower spoiler has imperfections which is why I did not list it do you want a perfect one or will a scratched up one do?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hallo carl,
I am interested in the lower center grill chrome insert for the V8. I have a 2004 and am located in Seattle, WA. Zip 98119. Could you please let me know whether it is still available, how much you would like for it?
Thanks!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hallo carl,
I am interested in the lower center grill chrome insert for the V8. I have a 2004 and am located in Seattle, WA. Zip 98119. Could you please let me know whether it is still available, how much you would like for it?
Thanks!
I have it OEM in a box never used new old stock from VW it is part "lower chrome intake for a V8 is 7L68072438Z8, cost is $228 and time to install is .3 hours."

So $114 for the part and $15 shipping for $130 shipped to Seattle. Need email and can send Google Checkout invoice.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am also looking for a lower spoiler for the '04 V8 with Park distance control. :)
My lower spoiler has some imperfections if you can use it $120 shipped; it was equipped for parking sensors. But does not come with them (they are over $100 each and there are five or six of them and then the harness)...

·
Registered
34 Posts
The center lower grill on mine is the 6 cylinder version with the bar down the center. I do have the OEM chrome insert (new in box) for the V10 and V8s for the lower grill center but it does not fit on the V6 egg crate grill because of the center bar. Would you want either of those?
Yes, the V8/V10 version is exactly what I am looking for. Please let me know the price. Thanks!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still haven't got the pics of the lower spoiler. Could you please send them. Thanks
Sorry for the delay pictures sent and posting here too. Actually spoiler is fairly nice the crack is right at the tow hook opening--there should be two plastic covers on top of the two hook openings which would cover any glueing...$150 shipped in Continental US.

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Would you be willing to sell just the center lower grill?
The egg crate V6 version with bar down center (not the V8/V10 version with no center bar down the middle of lower grill opening) sell for $80 shipped in Continental US.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
grateful_carl said:
The egg crate V6 version with bar down center (not the V8/V10 version with no center bar down the middle of lower grill opening) sell for $80 shipped in Continental US.
Thanks. If the chrome trim isn't available, I may be interested in this. The lower grill on our V6 is cracked. I was thinking of just modding the bumper to fit the V8 grill/trim which is why I inquired about the chrome trim you are also selling. Please let me know if the other buyer does come through on that part.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts