Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell 20"x10" TSW Montage rims/tires OR possible SWAP for Q7 rims/tires.

Rims have some curb rash/normal wear and tear, overall I think they look fine. They are not pristine so if that's what you are looking for these are not the ones for you! Good for winter set or the non obsessive person. I bought them a week ago to put on while I fixed my curbed 20's (thank you wifey). Literally put them on today and will be taking them off in 2 weeks if all goes well with fixing my rims.

Front tires are Toyo Proxes 4 & and the back are Continental Sport Conact, all 275 40 20's.
Toyos:
Driver front has 5+/32's on inside/outside tread and 7+/32's in middle.
Passenger front has 5+/32's on inside/outside tread and 9/32 in the middle.

Contis:
Driver Rear has 5+/32's all around.
Pasenger rear has 5+/32's all around.

They are located in NJ, I would prefer to sell them in the northeast, i.e. not ship. Looking to make my $500 back and call it a day!

PM with any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
How far are you from Philly?

Looking to sell 20"x10" TSW Montage rims/tires OR possible SWAP for Q7 rims/tires.

Rims have some curb rash/normal wear and tear, overall I think they look fine. They are not pristine so if that's what you are looking for these are not the ones for you! Good for winter set or the non obsessive person. I bought them a week ago to put on while I fixed my curbed 20's (thank you wifey). Literally put them on today and will be taking them off in 2 weeks if all goes well with fixing my rims.

Front tires are Toyo Proxes 4 & and the back are Continental Sport Conact, all 275 40 20's.
Toyos:
Driver front has 5+/32's on inside/outside tread and 7+/32's in middle.
Passenger front has 5+/32's on inside/outside tread and 9/32 in the middle.

Contis:
Driver Rear has 5+/32's all around.
Pasenger rear has 5+/32's all around.

They are located in NJ, I would prefer to sell them in the northeast, i.e. not ship. Looking to make my $500 back and call it a day!

PM with any questions.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Im looking at another set right now, if those don't work out I will let you know and will schedule a time for us to meet. Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$500 for the set. I literally bought them 2 weeks ago and put them on to have my other rims fixed. Just looking to make my money back. There's some life left in the tires and as you can see they are on my truck now so they hold air, no issues. I had them balanced before being put on my truck.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, so if things go well these are coming off my truck on Friday. These could be yours by the weekend! Anyone??

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Swapped my rims out yesterday so these are officially ready for delivery, mounted, balanced, etc. Next stop is Ebay!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FS: 20" TSW Montage Hyper Silver MORE PICS

Took a bunch more pics of rims/tires to show the condition. Overall rims are in good shape, that outer lips have some rash as seen in pics. Attached are the 4 that would fit. I have more if anyone is interested?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would get these but i am far from you. Toronto Canada

noxowner, i would rather not ship. but may consider it if I don't get any other local attention. had a bunch of local attention that has gone quiet lately. i'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last chance for any philly, baltimore or dc members. leaving bright and early for dc tomorrow morning, if anyone is interested let me know asap!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My 2006 does not have TPMS so I am not 100% sure. But from reading past threads on here I believe you can tell if they have rubber valve stems, as opposed to metal ones, they likely do NOT have TPMS. These have rubber, so I would say no.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts