Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 20" Porsche Replica Turbo Wheels, $400 OBO. These are 20" Replicas of the Porsche Turbo Wheels seen on early model Cayenne's. I've used these as a second set of wheels when I get tired of looking at my Pike's Peak originals which I had powder coated Gloss Black.

The wheels come with Hancook 275/45/20 tires mounted but they don't have much tread left on them. The wear indicator is starting to come through on 2 of them but overall, the wheels are in great shape with a small amount of curb rash on 2 of them that can easily be removed with some light sanding. I'm really more interested in selling the wheels. They come with the original equipment 433Mhz TPMS installed so they'll be a direct bolt on for most Touaregs.

Below are a couple of the most recent pictures I have of them. I am asking that interested buyers live in the Tampa Bay area to cut down on shipping costs. Anyone interested kindly PM me and we can get them on your vehicle as soon as possible.

Thanks,
T3Exec

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
For Sale: 20" Porsche Replica Turbo Wheels, $400 OBO. These are 20" Replicas of the Porsche Turbo Wheels seen on early model Cayenne's. I've used these as a second set of wheels when I get tired of looking at my Pike's Peak originals which I had powder coated Gloss Black.

The wheels come with Hancook 275/45/20 tires mounted but they don't have much tread left on them. The wear indicator is starting to come through on 2 of them but overall, the wheels are in great shape with a small amount of curb rash on 2 of them that can easily be removed with some light sanding. I'm really more interested in selling the wheels. They come with the original equipment 433Mhz TPMS installed so they'll be a direct bolt on for most Touaregs.

Below are a couple of the most recent pictures I have of them. I am asking that interested buyers live in the Tampa Bay area to cut down on shipping costs. Anyone interested kindly PM me and we can get them on your vehicle as soon as possible.

Thanks,

T3Exec

Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm keeping it in the Tampa Bay area so no shipping quotes... sorry.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have shipped wheels with tires before. You can just cut some cardboard out to cover both sides and slap a shipping label on them. You would probably have to ship them as 4 individual "packages" and would likely be around $50 for each one.

Something to think about if you do decide to ship. That is a good price also! I paid $750 for some Porsche wheels last year.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a Pic at Captiva Island. Let me know if you're interested. We can work something out for this weekend if possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's another in North Carolina

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts