Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a set of used 20" Volkswagen Touareg Wheels. These are the Pikes Peak wheels off of a 2014 TDI Executive edition. They are not in perfect condition. They mostly have minor scraps on the paint but nothing through the primer to the metal except one which is lightly curbed.

Price is $600.

Pictures can be found in a couple more posts.

·
Registered
79 Posts
For sale is a set of used 20" Volkswagen Touareg Wheels. These are the Pikes Peak wheels off of a 2014 TDI Executive edition. They are not in perfect condition. They mostly have minor scraps on the paint but nothing through the primer to the metal except one which is lightly curbed.

Price is $600.

Pictures can be found in a couple more posts.

What did you replace them with? Pics?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good question. I actually replaced them twice! I replaced them with these great 18" OEM Karthoum (sp?) wheels that I bought brand new off of ebay for a song. All I have is this lousy photo.

I liked cost of the 18" tires better than 20" tires so I bought a set of 18" wheels off of my friends 2016 V6 TDI. I thought that I had a picture but I guess not. I'll try to a picture of those soon. I'm not sure what they are called but they look good.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These wheels are sold. They went for $475, which I think is a steal for someone. They are being shipped to a nice fellow from PA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts