Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20" OZ canyon wheels

Just seeing if there is any interest in my 20" OZ Racing Canyon wheels.
They are in good shape, I will try and get some pictures of the wheels up close when I get home so people can see what kind of shape they are in. They have some 275/40R20 Sunny Tires on them that have a lot of tread, however they do have some cupping starting on the inside treads.
I paid over $3K for these a few years back seeing if I can get close to half of that back. Let me know
Looking at getting $1500obo
I live in the Twin Cities area in MN.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Wish I would have seen this sooner! I just bought the same rim with winter Blizzak's! Getting ready for Wisconsin winter. How long have you had the rims and did they hold up well in the winter? (if you had them on in the winter)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have never shipped wheels before but I will assume it is very expensive to do so but I am willing to ship as long as you pay the shipping. I will need your zip codes as well.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have never driven them in the winter so I don't even know if they are good in the snow or for winter. I rarely drive it in the winter and when I do I put on the stock wheels for winter.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Thank you! I was just checking if the rims held up to the salt in the winter. I might put the blizzak's on my stock rims and use the OZ's for the summer.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a few people that have pmd me about these but I cannot respond because it says you are not able to receive them so please write on here your email address and ill send you detailed pictures.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump. Send me your email address and I can send you more pics!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New price! $1400! I would post more images if I knew how to so I can email them to you!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes I do, I can send you more pictures, all I need is your email

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump...Lots of interest...

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How can I post more pics of the wheels/tires on here?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Please close this thread as I cannot add more photos and I am just going to start a new thread with photos since some people want me to post some photos.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a set of 20" OZ Canyon wheels for sale. They are in good shape, I will get some pictures of the wheels up close so people that are interested can see what kind of shape they are in. They have some 275/40R20 Sunny Tires on them that have good tread (70-80%) on two of the wheels and on the other two tires there is about (35-45%) of tread, however they do have some cupping starting on the inside treads.
I paid over $3K for these a few years back seeing if I can get close to half of that back. Let me know
Looking at getting $1350obo
I live in the Twin Cities area in MN.
Thanks

·
Administrator
4,833 Posts
Please close this thread as I cannot add more photos and I am just going to start a new thread with photos since some people want me to post some photos.
I merged your two threads rather than closing the one without pics. This gives you some continuity for people who have asked about them in the past.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts