Club Touareg Forum banner

20" 7P wheels. Breaking the set for spares. $400 each. Brisbane Australia. **** SOLD ON EBAY ****

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  gatkins 
#1 · (Edited)
Breaking down my original set of 7P wheels for spares to replace the space saver. Recent purchase of new semi-off road caravan and plans to tour Australia, I tried to find a single wheel without success (even breakers yards didnt have any).

Resorted to buying a new set of 20"s and using 1 original as a full size spare. Now selling the remaining three to folks who want to do the same with 20" rims.

9Jx20H2 ET57

Tyres are worn and will need replacing.

Some wear and tear on rims, curb scuffing. No cracks or structural damage. See photos. Happy to provide video (live or recorded) if required before purchase.

** SOLD ON EBAY **

#2 ·
Hi 'rickybarron' you have me interested!
I would like to take one off your hands (Prefer the least damaged one if possible)
Need to get that couriered to Perth WA.
Did you use a courier when you bought the wheels? ANy ideas?

#3 ·
Hi Grant, I recently had a used 21" wheel I had shipped to me in Mandurah from Sydney. It was $125 for shipping to my door in Mandurah. The shipping was arranged by the wheel company in Sydney - they sent it via Direct Freight Express.

They were quick, no fuss, no damage. I would use them again for same job.

Pete.

Reactions: gatkins
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.