Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! Chris here from VW of Langhorne in Langhorne, PA. We are located just 30 minutes from Phila Int'l Air and we would be happy to pick you up!

I have access to these 2 NEW 2007 VW Touareg V10's. I would like to offer them here for the club members!

Here is the first one:

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2007 Model:</U>7LAEX1 TOUAREG V10 TDI, 4DOOR AUTOMATIC Exterior Color:</U>8E8E REFLEX SILVER Interior Color:</U>QH ANTHRACITE LEATHER Options:</U>1D6 TRAILER HITCH </U>TCK BRIGHT MIRROR CAPS & REAR ACCENT PIECE </U>TCM RUBBER MATS - TRUNK LINER & SIDE CARGO NETS </U>TSS SIDE STEPS </U>W62 POPULAR EQUIPMENT PACKAGE #2 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $66,137 CommnumVINStatusV59986WVGPT77L67D010321Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$66137
Dealer Incoice{incl VW's ad and port prep fee charged to all dealers}{$407}=$60955
My price would be $54999 + $55 DOC fee + taxes and tags to wherever you live!

This price incudes the VW dealer cash!

Here is Touareg #2

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2007 Model:</U>7LAEX1 TOUAREG V10 TDI, 4DOOR AUTOMATIC $NA Exterior Color:</U>8E8E REFLEX SILVER $NA Interior Color:</U>QK KRISTAL GRAY LEATHER $NA Options:</U>1Y1 REAR DIFFERENTIAL LOCK $NA </U>PCH 4-ZONE CLIMATRONIC & HEATED REAR SEATS $NA </U>TCK BRIGHT MIRROR CAPS & REAR ACCENT PIECE $NA </U>W62 POPULAR EQUIPMENT PACKAGE #2 $NA </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $NA </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP CommnumVINStatusV60034WVGPT77LX7D008913Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$66919
Invoice{incl VW's ad fee and port prep fee charged to all dealers}{$407}=$61608
Price=$55999 + $55 DOC fee + taxes and tags to wherever you live!

Both are ready for delivery!

Thank you for the consideration!

Chris

Chris Farnham
[email protected]
215-741-4100

P.S. I have sold over 21 Touareg V10 TDI's to clients all around the country!

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately, I do not have them in stock! I put in the original thread that I have access to them.

While searching for a client on a 2007 or a 2008, I secured these via phone conversations and found that they were available to me.

These are 2 of the only 4 left in the country and both are a short drive for us to perform a dealer trade on them!

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts