Club Touareg Forum banner

1stVWParts.com

7K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  fozzie 
#1 ·
Has anyone on here bought parts online using 1stVWParts.com in the past?

Thanks

#2 ·
I have used them in the past and have been quite happy with them. Shipping was fast, but I was also living in UT a the time and they are in OR, I think. I have not used them lately for I have not needed anything. Others on the forum have used them as well.

#3 ·
I just used them a couple weeks ago to get my rear hatch struts. They did a great job and I got the struts 3 or 4 days after they shipped. Since I live halfway across the country and they came UPS ground it wasn't bad. My local dealer only sells parts at list price, so even with the shipping, still alot cheaper than I could get here.

#8 ·
I've used them but alas they only ship via UPS ground so I try and find somewhere else to buy as the cost of shipping v ia UPS is a rip off. Prices for the the parts are reasonable.

siberian

#13 ·
Just a heads up for those of you subscribed to this thread. I am organizing suppliers for VW, Audi and Porsche parts for an e-commerce store that will allow for distribution based within Canada. This is why I was poking around to being with. ClubTouareg members will get to look forward to a discount on the new store. I've contacted a mod on ClubTouareg to become a commercial member on this forum but haven't received an answer yet so if a mod sees this post in the meantime please send me a PM.

Thanks

Attachments

#15 ·
I'm willing to support a club member, especially if my parts needs are met.
My criteria is very simple, and if satisfied, in return I can be a very loyal client for a very long time, and bring in others as well. Good prices, I use my own FedEx account, fast order processing, and polite courteous service.

Count me in from opening day if I'm not asking for too much.

#16 ·
I've had MUCH great success buying parts from 1stvwparts.com/Auburn Volkswagen in Auburn, WA - both online and in person - over the years.

Used to live in Maple Valley, WA and Auburn VW was my closest VW Dealer for OEM parts. Did lots of biz over the parts counter over the years.

Since moving from WA I still buy parts from them online. 1stvwparts.com online parts guru Allison Charbonneau is a VW parts whiz!

Always a quick ship and when parts have to be ordered they arrive their parts store quick from SoCal and hit the Brown Truck the next day.

I rarely find a better online price. If you do find a better price, 1stvwparts.com will normally match it.

Can highly recommend.

#19 ·
Josh, as long as the item is made in the US, Canada or Mexico it should benefit from NAFTA (I just bought a 28 foot trailer in BC this past summer and imported it with no problem or duty).

T-shirts, coffee mugs etc. should be offered to the first customers/contributors :)

Good luck and keep us posted.

siberian

PS Hey Copaz, long time wassup?

#21 ·
Derrick, if you ship using the plain old PO (if it fits it ships) you've got a convert. I try and not patronize businesses that insist on shipping UPS Ground as a further excuse to rip customers off.

siberian

#22 ·
We use USPS a ton. i found some of the flat boxes can be a rip off because regular priority based on the weight of the package is cheaper sometimes. our shipping is flat rate with the exception of large items. also use this code for an additional discount on our site {vmo} you dont have to checkout to see the additional discount but you do have to create a free account. im here for questions if you need or email us as gethelp@vwsubaru.com

#32 ·
I have another ordering options, I just ordered some basic parts from Suncoast VW (as I was ordering Porsche parts as well) and while speaking to Ric, he told me that they are just ramping up the Audi and VW parts support. The parts that I ordered were less (10-20%) the 1stvwparts, and for those outside of the USA, they will ship.

I have no affiliation with them, just sharing a tip with my Touareg friends.

rknab@sunsetautogroup.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.