Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some warmer weather up here in the North and finally clayed the Reg after a long filthy winter. I wash frequently so it didn't turn as bad as I thought. The Fuzion tho - wow what a wax.

10 total hours of detailing, vacuuming, cleaning and removing contaminants:mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My next project too! looks good
I see you're in the GTA too. Th claybar kits are easy to find (I used the Autoglym) but the Fuzion I had to order it online from FLA as I couldn't find it locally or even online in Canada. Eshine.ca was sold out and a bunch of other US sites wouldn't ship it North of the border.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very nice your results of your work.
Just a suggestion here, if you are looking to protect your leather and looking for real natural stuff, try Skidmore's leather product. Not available in store. Special order on their website. That is what I put on my leather seats on my Touareg. It's amazing. I put it also on our leather sofa. It just get absorbed by the leather. Motorcycle guys such as Harley Davidson guys use this also on leather seats and leather bags and leather jacket. Very very good. For real leather only.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice your results of your work.
Just a suggestion here, if you are looking to protect your leather and looking for real natural stuff, try Skidmore's leather product. Not available in store. Special order on their website. That is what I put on my leather seats on my Touareg. It's amazing. I put it also on our leather sofa. It just get absorbed by the leather. Motorcycle guys such as Harley Davidson guys use this also on leather seats and leather bags and leather jacket. Very very good. For real leather only.
Noted. I have the Autoglym leather balm which I'm thus far happy with but high traffic surfaces need more attention (driver's seat, sofas). I am a leather guy for sure....from boots to jackets to sofas, Roots bags and such. Gota take care of them all for that 'look' :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts