Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Yes, but be aware 19 inch tires are often more expensive and there is a very poor choice of rubber when compared to 18s or 20s.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhh, I was not aware of that. I figured I would take them just because they look brand new, OEM, and only $400 for all 4. Currently I have 18" with winter set up, so I thought....maybe summers. Anyway, I will search tires and look at cost. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
If they come with the TPMS, and the other 3 are just as clean with no road rash, that's not a bad price. Genuine TPMS new for a set of 4 is over $400 usually.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the TPMS will not work and are likely dead (10 yr old sensors). I've seen sensors for around $45 so $400 sounds a bit steep. Tires for these are 265/50 R19 and run anywhere between $124 to $300, but yes, a lot less options. I don't know, for the money, not bad, but still I'm looking at about $1600 out of pocket + installation when it's all said and done. Should I just keep looking for 20"'s???

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes the TPMS will not work and are likely dead (10 yr old sensors). I've seen sensors for around $45 so $400 sounds a bit steep. Tires for these are 265/50 R19 and run anywhere between $124 to $300, but yes, a lot less options. I don't know, for the money, not bad, but still I'm looking at about $1600 out of pocket + installation when it's all said and done. Should I just keep looking for 20"'s???
Found these at $70 the set of 4

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts