Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set(4) of these 19" wheels. I am giving them away FOR FREE. I'm in Oklahoma. If you live in any state close by or far away :grin2:, come get them if you want. I don't know if they can be shipped but if they can, whoever wants them pays the shipping.
I have 18" and 20" wheels that I interchange depending on the time of the year. Tires for 19" are very expensive and not common and that's why I don't use them. They have been sitting here for a long time and taking up space. It's hard to sell locally. They are dirty and have some scratches but thats all.

Attachments

·
Multiple v10tdi owner
731 Posts
I got tired of trying to sell my used rims so I went to a scrap yard and they gave me $100 for the 4 rims i had. Just a option if you want them gone.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will pay you to ship them to me if nobody has come to pick them up!
It's still here. We can do that and I can try to get a quote for you when you are ready to get them.

I got tired of trying to sell my used rims so I went to a scrap yard and they gave me $100 for the 4 rims i had. Just a option if you want them gone.
Oh I thought about that but just wanted to see if someone would want them here!

·
Multiple v10tdi owner
731 Posts
Oh I thought about that but just wanted to see if someone would want them here!
I thought that way also... didn’t work out for me, kinda a shame as I have thrown away a lot of stuff that could have been used. The scrap yard has been my friend. Just load up the back of the car and stop by in the morning and get a few bucks for lunch. No extra effort on my part. I even offered to meet someone on my way to nyc and did not get a reply. Unfortunately most Touareg parts are worth less than the cost to ship!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought that way also... didn’t work out for me, kinda a shame as I have thrown away a lot of stuff that could have been used. The scrap yard has been my friend. Just load up the back of the car and stop by in the morning and get a few bucks for lunch. No extra effort on my part. I even offered to meet someone on my way to nyc and did not get a reply. Unfortunately most Touareg parts are worth less than the cost to ship!
Yeah true Most Treg parts are worth less than the cost to ship. I might take it to scrap yard if no one gets them this week or next. Thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts