Club Touareg Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

19" OEM VW Everest Wheels with Tires & TPMS

15K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  aircooled 
#1 ·
Wheels + Tires + OEM TPMS !!!

Per attached photo, these are stock OEM 19" Everest wheels from my 2012 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux. They have 8,500 miles on the entire setup, and are in perfect condition. Tires are the stock Pirelli Scorpion Verde tires in perfect shape with again only 8,500 miles of use.

Located in Cleveland, Ohio, USA.

Right now I have a few sets of wheels/tires that I plan to buy but haven't purchased anything yet as I'm trying to determine what sort of price I'd get for these. I'd be willing to take $1,350 via PayPal with FREE shipping but it would take me about a week to ship. I'd need time to get them off the car and procure special boxes. Can ship from work (metal stamping company) and would get special boxes able to fit the wheels/tires/TPMS.

Asking price: $1,350 or best offer

Shipping: Included in the price (domestic USA only)
Transit: would ship after sale in approx 1 week

Pricing based on what other sets seem to go for on here with these options in this condition. Make a reasonable offer if you feel this is more than you want to spend. Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
There is a photo attached showing the tires, which for the moment is the best I can offer. I'm at work all day today and this car is not daily driven, but I will gladly use my digital caliper and use the back-end depth gauge to provide you the details you want. It will be provided in inches, not fractions as that is more accurate and provides you data without rounding. Please look for that in about 8-to-10 hours when I'm home from work and able to measure this data this evening. I believe the depth is 75% or better, but I didn't measure it. Will do so later tonight....

#9 ·
Okay my readings on my calipers ranged a bit so I will use the ol' 32nds scale. I was getting roughly 0.265 to 0.305 down the centers, with the outer channel in the .220-280 range. So based on that, I'd say:

8/32nds to 10/32nds on average at deepest spots (center channels)
7/32nds to 9/32nds on average at shallow spots (outer channels)

Based on published 11/32nds when new data, you can assess the life expectancy at that. Hopefully this helps. Cheers!

#11 ·
I can read/see your private message, but sadly I cannot reply. This forum apparently has rules/regulations that limit new users from using the PM system. I also cannot edit posts.

Please email me:
arijaycomet
@
gmail.com

From there we can discuss price/options. I see your PM and would like to chat further, thank you!

#14 ·
Definitely! My new wheels/tires were ordered today-- finally decided the route I want to go. Soon as those arrive we could meet. Probably be here 4/30 they told me (shipping from Cali and won't ship till Tuesday).

May 4th/5th is ideal so I don't have to take time off work. If you want to secure them as yours I'd want PayPal if possible. But for a non-shipping meeting transaction I'll make the price a deal you cannot refuse. Hit me up on my email: arijaycomet [at] gmail [dot] com ... lets talk!!!

#15 ·
What I had thought were scuffs was just adhesive. Cleaned up the wheels even more today.... here are some close-up and far-shots in better sunny weather...

This is wheel #1 and #2 .. see next post for wheels #3 and #4 ...

BTW my new wheels are in transit now, so these will be ready to ship in approximately 1 week...

Attachments

#18 ·
I have you interested in Wisconsin. I have another guy interested in Canada. I've gotten a few local phone calls off Craigslist but no visits yet. And I have a by in Pennsylvania who wants to meet In Pittsburgh. But thus far no cash and for a meet in PA I'd want a 10% deposit. Nobody has given me any money yet. So at this moment they are indeed still for sale.

And yes these wheels/tires also include OEM TPMS sensors. These are still on my 2012 tdi as shown. First person to put cash in my Paypal account gets them.

#21 ·
Wheel are sold. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.