Club Touareg Forum banner

19" Atheos Wheels Continental DWS

For Sale: 
3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  pullmesideways 
#1 ·
Looking to go to an All Terrain tire on my Touareg so I need to sell or swap my 19" Atheos wheels and Continental Extreme DWS tires with 6000 miles.
I need 17" or 18" wheels. I am located in Appleton, Wisconsin. (54915) The tires are 275/45R19 XL Continental Extreme DWS.
Asking $800 plus shipping. Local pickup is preferred bit I can meet somehere for pickup open to offers.
Link to pictures

https://picasaweb.google.com/gundee...&authkey=Gv1sRgCJ6t2dXY2ZXhGA&feat=directlink

#2 ·
Interested in 18in Manhattans?

I'll be the proud new owner of an 05 V8 next Tuesday (2/6) - that is currently riding on Manhattans with Duelers. As I recall from my test drive, the wheels are in great shape and the tires probably have about 25% life left. I can measure tread depth and take more pics for you on Tuesday.

I've attached some pic from the seller (I hope I did that correctly). I'm near Pittsburgh, PA.

Attachments

#5 · (Edited)
are you willing to trade for a set of 17" from my 2009? i have toyo ST II's on them and have less than 3000 miles on them.

im originally from WI born and raised in Kenosha. so my rents live there so i could ship mine to them and you coould meet them and my pops would swap them out right there from his shop. Kenosha is like 45mins south of u down I94. lets talk. very serious swap.

#7 ·
hey gundeeee, i was looking for the rims and tire together. good luck with the sale :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.