Club Touareg Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are four (4) VW factory Atheo wheels (19"). The wheels are the painted version. They are in good condition as far as straight and no cracks. All four of them have some sort of curb rash present. I will include the factory center caps and lug bolt covers as shown in photos.

They currently have Michelin diamaris 4x4 (285/45/19) tires mounted with approximately 5-6/32" of tread remaining. Tires are worn evenly with no cuts or plugs.

These came off of my 2005 V8. I'm asking $450.00, local
Pickup. I prefer not to ship and want to sell them as a set with tires mounted. I have listed them on craigslist as well.

I'm located in Marion, Texas 78124, just outside San Antonio.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'd love to pick these up from you. If you decide to ship, (via greyhound, the most economical), please let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can you ship them to 98230?
For sale are four (4) VW factory Atheo wheels (19"). The wheels are the painted version. They are in good condition as far as straight and no cracks. All four of them have some sort of curb rash present. I will include the factory center caps and lug bolt covers as shown in photos.

They currently have Michelin diamaris 4x4 (285/45/19) tires mounted with approximately 5-6/32" of tread remaining. Tires are worn evenly with no cuts or plugs.

These came off of my 2005 V8. I'm asking $450.00, local
Pickup. I prefer not to ship and want to sell them as a set with tires mounted. I have listed them on craigslist as well.

I'm located in Marion, Texas 78124, just outside San Antonio.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Currently, I do not plan to ship them, however, if I decide to, theyellowaudi has first dibs.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, no TPMS, they came off a 2005 model that was not equipped from the factory with TPMS. Easy was to tell is the valve stems, black rubber= no TPMS, silver metal valve stem= usually TPMS.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hi J,
Seriously, $500 in your pocket today, if you'll wrap em in cardboard & stick em on a greyhound bus.

-Matt

·
Registered
327 Posts
Interested in shipping yet?

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually, I have a guy who is buying a touareg tomorrow morning who responded to my CL ad. He stated he wants to meet in the AM after taking delivery. Still waiting for confirmation.

If it does not pan out, I will box them up and they will be greyhound bound.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ok- thanks for the reply. Let me know how it works out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was wondering if that guy ever came and purchased the rims and tires. if not, i live in austin and will come down on thursday and get them.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The guy flaked out on me Friday. He sent me a text today saying now he's trying to get the cash together. Blah blah. Come on and get 'em. Im sure he's blowing smoke.

For him, the price has increased $50 for standing me up. I sat waiting in a parking lot like a moron for an hour.

If he picks them up, I'll let you know. If they are still here weds night, they're yours on Thursday.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Soooo, you're still not going to ship them?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
26 Replies
9 Participants
asfeir
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing