Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Relatively new to this forum and to the touareg scene! Purchased an 08 V6 about 2 moths ago and i love it! I want to get a second set of wheels, found a set here locally and can't decide whether i will like them or not. Tried searching both this forum and google and cannot find a decent picture. Does anyone have a couple pictures (or picture) of a T2 with the 19" Atheo wheels? There are a lot of pictures of the T1 but none that i found on a T2.

Any help greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
220 Posts
T1 and T2 for the most part are pretty similar in look, from the side profile you will not notice much of a difference between the two. I think its pretty safe to say how it looks on a T1 will be more or less what it will look on a T2. If you look how the look, buy them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T1 and T2 for the most part are pretty similar in look, from the side profile you will not notice much of a difference between the two. I think its pretty safe to say how it looks on a T1 will be more or less what it will look on a T2. If you look how the look, buy them.

You are right on that! i guess its the headlights what really kicks me off!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.