Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are take-offs from my 2004 Touareg V8. I removed them at about 25K to put on OEM 17" wheels and Nokian WR's, as I needed superb snow performance. Decent all season and snow tires have since become much easier to find in 18" sizes, so these would make excellent Winter wheels, or if you have 17's, use them for snows and these for a summer setup!

Excellent condition, no curb rash, a very slight amount of scratching around the bead surface probably a past tire change. TPMS are original, I have no idea if they still have battery life, probably not. I've had my TPMS system turned off forever anyway...

Tires are Geolanders in stock size, 255/55R18. Even wear, no cupping. Two have about 4.8mm tread left, two have about 3.9mm. A bit of life left in them...

$550, prefer local pickup in Denver metro area, but will ship for actual shipping cost +$40 for packing. They won't be boxed, but some bubble/cardboard to protect the wheels then wrapped in plastic. About 62 pounds each, shipped from 80201.

(PS, that's just a pebble stuck in the tread. It looks like something more ominous in the picture!)

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you still have them i will pick them up. I need to brake in the new toy. let me know today also let me know what bolt pattern the rims have.

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
Manhattans

1 - 8 of 8 Posts