1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All !

UP FOR SALE are 2 sets of Original OEM VW Wheels and Tires. 18" and 20" :

** PICS OF BOTH SETS (18" AND 20") WHEELS ARE ATTACHED**

1) I have a set of 18' ORIGINAL VW Wheels in EXCELENT Condition with LIKE NEW Goodyear Tires. They the came off my 2004 Touareg V8 and the tires have no more than 800 miles, they are practically NEW !!!. - I'm selling them because I upgraded to 20" OEM VW Wheels...and then eventually to 22's ....

2) Also UP FOR SALE I have a set of 20" Original OEM 5-Spoke Wheels and Tires. The rims are in excellent condition, and the tires on these have about 1,500 miles of life left.

THE STORY: First I replaced the 18's with the 20's....and then the 20's with the 22's I now have on my Touareg (Seen on my Profile Pic).

I need to get this 8 wheels out of my garage ASAP and I'm sure someone in here will be interested in getting a good DEAL on a nice set of wheels.

-Price for the 18's is $800
-Price for the 20's is $700

If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

I'm located in MIAMI and you can pick up locally or I can also Ship the Wheels to You.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
5x130?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Touareg MNE !

-Yes I believe they are 5x130. They are both OEM VW Wheels and will fit ANY and ALL Touaregs. If you have a Touareg I can guarantee they will fit 100% ! They will also fit Audi's Q7's and Porsche Cayenne's..... The black Touareg you see in the pics is my Touareg and those are the ACTUAL pics of both sets of wheels while I had them on. I have a 2004 v8 and now have VW OEM 22'' Wheels on it. The reason I am selling these is because I really have no use for them and they are taking way too much space in my garage...

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Sorry, but don't be so sure.. I need 5x125..

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I wish that was true..

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tell you what : Tomorrow I will find out with my Dealership exactly what bolt pattern it is that I have on my V8 cause I'm really not 100% sure... And both sets of wheels will be the same because both sets were on my Touareg and driven. I'll keep you posted soon.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I am sure you have 5x130.. Only the R5 has 5x125..

·
Super Moderator
9,691 Posts
Tell you what : Tomorrow I will find out with my Dealership exactly what bolt pattern it is that I have on my V8 cause I'm really not 100% sure... And both sets of wheels will be the same because both sets were on my Touareg and driven. I'll keep you posted soon.
The R5 has a different bolt pattern size from the rest of the Touaregs. We never got the R5 here in NA so it is not an issue for us. So while you are correct in that they will fit all Touaregs sold here in NA, they won't fit the R5 sold elsewhere.

·
Super Moderator
9,691 Posts
I am sure you have 5x130.. Only the R5 has 5x125..
The R5 was not sold here in NA, so any wheels sold from owners of Touaregs here will not fit your R5 since it will not be the correct size pattern.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey interested in the 20" ..... Need to replace rubber on my 18" but may as well take the opportunity to upgrade. Please PM me to discuss. Thanks

·
Registered
396 Posts
Noticed in some other threads that an aftermarket replica wheel made to look like the 19" OEM Atheo was advertised. The replicas were available in 18 and 20 inch.

Are your wheels genuine OEM or fake?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Noticed in some other threads that an aftermarket replica wheel made to look like the 19" OEM Atheo was advertised. The replicas were available in 18 and 20 inch.

Are your wheels genuine OEM or fake?
The 20" wheels came of my friend's 2005 Touareg V8 which he bought at the VW dealership and have OEM VW caps on them. As far as I can tell, they are 100% original VW OEM Wheels.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts