Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my OEM 17" wheels. One of them is brand new, the others are in perfect condition.The dealership put new tires a few weeks ago, and I replaced one of the rims because it had a little bit of curb rash. I am a perfectionist, so I clean and wax these rims when I wash my car. They are beautiful. (http://www.myturbodiesel.com/images/wheels/treg/maluku.jpg)

The tires have less than 300 miles on them, and are the best selling Khumo KH16. Perfect for offroading, and great all season tire. The Solus KH16 (so'lus) is KUMHO's Grand Touring All-Season offering developed for the drivers of sporty coupes and sedans. Solus KH16 tires were designed to offer a harmonious balance of noise comfort, ride comfort and handling performance, along with dry, wet and year-round traction. These tires are so good they are on backorder at tire rack, Sears, and NTB.

I just put in 18" rims, and need to make some space in my very cramped garage. I have brand new center caps, which cost $15 a piece--they will come with the tires as well.

$550 (tires)+$800(rims)+$60 (center caps)=$1410....I am offering at 1/3 of the price, and these wheels are EXCELLENT!

Conditions: Will deliver within 50 miles. In person and cash only. No lowballers. Call or text: 787-565-9114

Tires, mounting, and balancing cost $550 all by themselves. Check them out at tire rack:
Kumho Solus KH16

The rims are $200 each, and like I said, one of them is literally brand new. I can show you receipts of everything when I meet with you.
OEM VW Touareg and Audi Q7 stock wheel picture gallery database 5x130 lug bolt pattern

VW Maluku
Wheel diameter (in.) 17 Wheel width (in.) 7.5
Wheel lug pattern (mm) 5x130 Wheel centerbore (mm) 71.5
Wheel offset (mm) 55 Wheel part # 7L6 601 025 ak 8z8
Stock tire size Center cap part # 7L6 601 149 rvc

$550 (tires)+$800(rims)+$60 (center caps)=$1410....I am offering at 1/3 of the price, and these wheels are EXCELLENT!

Conditions: Will deliver within 50 miles of the Northern Virginia area. In person and cash only. No lowballs please--these are brand new!. Call or text: 787-565-9114

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD!!!!!!

These are my OEM 17" wheels. One of them is brand new, the others are in perfect condition.The dealership put new tires a few weeks ago, and I replaced one of the rims because it had a little bit of curb rash. I am a perfectionist, so I clean and wax these rims when I wash my car. They are beautiful. (http://www.myturbodiesel.com/images/wheels/treg/maluku.jpg)

The tires have less than 300 miles on them, and are the best selling Khumo KH16. Perfect for offroading, and great all season tire. The Solus KH16 (so'lus) is KUMHO's Grand Touring All-Season offering developed for the drivers of sporty coupes and sedans. Solus KH16 tires were designed to offer a harmonious balance of noise comfort, ride comfort and handling performance, along with dry, wet and year-round traction. These tires are so good they are on backorder at tire rack, Sears, and NTB.

I just put in 18" rims, and need to make some space in my very cramped garage. I have brand new center caps, which cost $15 a piece--they will come with the tires as well.

Conditions: Will deliver within 50 miles. In person and cash only. No lowballers. Call or text: 787-565-9114

Tires, mounting, and balancing cost $550 all by themselves. Check them out at tire rack:
Kumho Solus KH16

The rims are $200 each, and like I said, one of them is literally brand new. I can show you receipts of everything when I meet with you.
OEM VW Touareg and Audi Q7 stock wheel picture gallery database 5x130 lug bolt pattern

VW Maluku
Wheel diameter (in.) 17 Wheel width (in.) 7.5
Wheel lug pattern (mm) 5x130 Wheel centerbore (mm) 71.5
Wheel offset (mm) 55 Wheel part # 7L6 601 025 ak 8z8
Stock tire size Center cap part # 7L6 601 149 rvc

Conditions: Will deliver within 50 miles of the Northern Virginia area. In person and cash only. No lowballs please--these are brand new!. Call or text: 787-565-9114
These are now gone, thanks for asking!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts