Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tires and Rims. No TPMS. $500 cash.

You should know the drill - these will fit any Touareg, any year - except the mighty V10.

Tires are 255/60/17 Blizzak LM-25 4x4. They have approximately one more season in them. See pictures for tread depth.

Rims are genuine VW Canyons. Yes, they have Audi center caps in them. Two of the rims have some curbage in them where I slid into a curb 2 winters ago. (near the tire). Otherwise, they are in super good shape.

I didn't clean them up before I took the pics, so there is some brake dust on 2 of the rims. I ran these on my 08 and they were fantastic! I picked up a set of take-off 18" rims for my '14 which I am having powder coated and will run in winter. Thus, these are no longer needed.

I will not ship - frankly I just don't want to deal with it. But I will drive and meet you within a reasonable distance. :) I am located in the west metro of the Twin Cities.

PM or text.
Blake
Six 12 - Two 36 - 7 zero 33

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures in this post. For some reason it threw me a security token error.

Curbage is on the tires marked LF and LR. It was a good thing I hit the curb, because there was Armco/guardrail just behind it. That would have left a big mark that wouldn't buff out.... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bumpity..... taking up garage space......

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sunday night bump

·
Registered
81 Posts
Very interested but not sure how we could make this work. I'm just north of Detroit, MI.

I also travel to Chicago once a quarter, not sure if that would be feasible or not. I know it's a long shot.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chicago is still a long haul from Minneapolis. Ugh. I wish you were closer!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump... still taking up space in my garage..... Looking for a new home! No snow in sight in MN though.....

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
price drop - $400.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Christmas bump. Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD!!! (to another CT member!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts