Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 4 VW Touareg 17" Canyon Wheels with 235/65R17 Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow Tires.

$400 for the set.

The wheels are 17" Touareg Canyon wheels purchased used from a Club Touareg member in November 2010, and the tires were new purchased from TireRack in November 2010. They are balanced and ready to bolt onto your Treg. The tires were used for 1 winter season and have 2288 miles on them, approximately 80% of tread depth left.

I sold the Touareg this spring so I no longer need the wheels and tires. Please see the pictures. Prefer pickup but will ship if buyer is willing to pay the shipping. These weigh 63lbs each and are located in zip code 40475 (Richmond, KY.)

Thanks,
Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Jambrin,

Just bought my first Touareg this summer and am in the market for winter tires and rims. These look perfect! If they are still available, I'd love to get a shipping quote to Montreal Canada

Thanks so much,

Adam

·
Registered
605 Posts
Could I get a shipping quote as well? Jordan MN 55352

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Jambrin,

Just bought my first Touareg this summer and am in the market for winter tires and rims. These look perfect! If they are still available, I'd love to get a shipping quote to Montreal Canada

Thanks so much,

Adam
I need a postal code to get a quote from Fedex

1 - 12 of 12 Posts