Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I recently replaced these with some 19's that were bought here on the board, and now I'm out of garage space. The tires of the wheels are really throw away's but you could probably sneak another season out of them if you really needed to.

There is no curbage and in general the wheels are in great shape. The TPMS sensors are still installed, but at least one was on it's last legs when the wheels were removed.

I'm located in Seattle Washington and would very much prefer someone to pick these up, but I'm willing to entertain offers to ship them. I can have the tires dismounted to save on weight.

I'm asking $400

I understand I'm very new to the boards. I have plenty of feedback from other places like ebay, NASIOC.com and a few other communities. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers
-Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 04 touareg v8 with 255 65 18 on right now and am looking for some all seasons or winters tires. Have you sold them. I would probally need them shipped to Unity, Saskatchewan, canada

·
Registered
57 Posts
Does anyone know if these would work on my 09 TDI ? Currently running 19 Terras, which will be for sale when I find new wheels. Thanks !

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for the information and the picture Ursus. Steve I would be interested in the wheels, let me know if you have any interest in going throught the excerise of shipping them across the country, not sure if that would add to much cost as to the transaction.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm down in Portland and have been looking for some 17's around here, i'm very interested in these. Hmmmm, most tempting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be down in Portland next weekend, but I'm not sure if I'll have the space to fit them. Also, I'm getting married that so it's going to be a bit busy... Not out of the question though.

Shipping looks to be about $150 domestic and 200 to Canada.

Someone make the leap!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats on getting married! I tell ya, if you can fit them in for your trip down here, I'll take them. I will be around next weekend.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Barter?

I have a set of four 19"'s w/Conti's I am willing to trade for a set of 17" Canyons w/tires. The tires I have are summer touring tires with a season left on them. If your wheesl fit my '05 (which I believe they will) are you interested in a swap?

·
Registered
111 Posts
S.A.C., if these are still available, while I am in BC, and I don't know where in Washington you are, I have a cousin a little south of Seattle whom I believe I could coax into picking them up on my behalf:)
I have no use though for the tires. If poss., it would be easier to get through the border without them mounted.

Tnx.,
James

·
Registered
10 Posts
Seattle

I am in Seattle, interested in these for my 2007 Treg. Still available? I could pick up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts