Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wheels are premium 2008 VW Touareg wheels from a V10 TDI Touareg and are custom Island Blue powder coated (done by Pristine Powder Coating in Sheridan, CO - $580 cost) with new studded snow tires in mid-winter last year. No curb rash or damage; like new wheels and tires. Sold Touareg :-( and no longer need these winters. Includes matte black VW center caps (shown in 2nd pic).

Set was on for a couple of months last winter; weekend vehicle only (I have a 2nd car for commuting), so tires have ~1200 highway miles (up and down I-70) on them, 99% to brand new. Include brand new TPMS also. Have been stored clean and indoors this summer.

For several years all 3 VW group mid-size SUVs (Q7, Touareg, Cayenne) had the same wheel pattern / bolt patter / offset; confirm they will fit your set-up. I know they will fit T1 and T2 V10TDIs. There is not a better winter set-up out there and no one else will have this color. In my Touareg, I couldn’t even hear the studs on the road, unless the window was down, fyi.

No low-ball pleaes, I’m not in a rush to sell. For someone looking for the right set-up before winter hits, I’ve got ‘em.

VW Touareg, Audi Q7, Porsche Cayenne, winter tires, winter wheels, stud tires, stud wheels

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts