Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '07 V10 is about to turn 150k. It's iin perfect condition and I would like to keep it this way. What do I need to look for at 150k, what needs to be changed or serviced?
It's a true gem and there will never be another. I only use it to tow our Airstream trailer. Not get groceries.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The turbo's were replaced about 45k ago. Cams are original, Front air suspension was replaced about 20k miles ago. It's been serviced by either by a knowledgeable VW dealer or a very good VW only shop. Only OEM parts have been used.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
If a knowledgeable VW dealer or good indy shop works on it they should/will have the latest service guide. Your owners manual will also give a hint from what is required at the service guide at 100K or what ever the last one is. I have the same problem with mine. I have 250K km's but my service guide only goes to 200k km's! I use that as a basis and look a bit more carefully at areas associated with that component or item or area. VCDS is also your friend where it will pick up on electronic sensors, trends, etc. Sorry I could not be more exact.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts