Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
I am about to hit 100k too. I just did an oil change, fuel filter, cabin air filter and adblue pump. I was thinking of doing a trans filter and fluid change, front/rear diffs, and tcase this week to round things out.

Reactions: Chireg

·
Registered
499 Posts
My adblue heater and control module was replaced before I purchased it. I just recently had to replace the adblue pump. Did it with a friend for under $400 in about 3 hours. Otherwise just regular maintenance.

·
Registered
242 Posts
About to hit 100k on my T3 tdi . Was wondering what I need to change or do? Thank you
Don't forget to change your brake fluid as well...should be done every two years anyhow.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Don't forget to change your brake fluid as well...should be done every two years anyhow.
Irrelevant in this case but this is the actual interval from the maintenance schedule. "Every 3 years, regardless of mileage and every 2 years after: Change brake fluid."

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
As above, the 3 years refers to the first change from new where fluid is poured into a nice, clean, dry system at the factory. Thereafter it's not, hence the two years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts