Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two Gloria 1kg fire extinguishers available. These are the units covered here:http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f64/factory-fire-extinguisher-51660.html

These are the units that fit in Touaregs' passenger seat drawer.

Included is the unused brand new extinguisher, fire extinguisher sticker, manual in polish, and the factor mounting bracket from the fire extinguisher. It does not include any of the parts needed to retrofit this drawer in!

I am looking for $55 shipped via USPS.

PM or email me at terrywood02 AT Gmail dot Com

I'll have pictures up tonight if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last one is pending a sale to akline!

Thanks guys. I may have another few to sell in a month if the interest remains!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hi Terry, did you get any more of these? I am thinking of adding one as an additional "European mod". ;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the late reply, healing up from a pretty decent surgery, drugs are nuts!

I contacted the seller in Poland, seeing if I can get more. Back with pricing and such as soon as I know!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Thanks Terry!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Any luck on sourcing this thing? :(

·
Registered
144 Posts
i may still have a guy but they take 2 months to ship from Poland:

"The shipping takes 1-2 MONTHS. It takes so long, because pressurized containers (like fire extinguishers) somehow cannot be transported by air and need to be sent by sea/land mail."

if you are still interested let me know & i will see if he is still willing to send them over. i had him ship me 2 a few months ago with no hiccups.

Dave

·
Registered
688 Posts
I am interested... Can you check to see if he can still get them? Thanks

·
Registered
688 Posts
Well, my luck as ended... I was able to source the fire extinguisher from a German VW dealer but the cost to ship it was about $300!!! Does anyone have a way to get this thing at a reasonable cost? :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts