Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I'm looking for a 07-08 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI Low miles preferably under 50,000 Miles in the under $40k.
-front and back heated seats (Canada brrrrrr)
-locking diffs
-Nav with backup camera

no real pref on Colour but white would be nice.

looking to pick up ASAP for a company car :cool:

cheers
kyle

·
Registered
551 Posts
You still looking?

·
Registered
551 Posts
I am not actively looking to sell. But, may consider if the price is right.

43k miles
VW real driver platinum coverage for another 5 years or 107k total miles no deductible.
All options except center lock dif
Silver with black leather

·
Registered
167 Posts
thats not nice :(
i just lost out on a 08 with 42mi for $44000
Was that the white/sienna 08 in washington?

Mine has the euro spec r50 kit and a few other small mods so I'd want more...not even sure if I want to sell it lol I go back and forth.

·
Registered
77 Posts
yea, that's a national search for kijiji, craigslist, and ebay with V10 as a filter. If you change the filter to TDI or diesel you get more hits, but most seem to be V6

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hey all,
I'm looking for a 07-08 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI Low miles preferably under 50,000 Miles in the under $40k.
-front and back heated seats (Canada brrrrrr)
-locking diffs
-Nav with backup camera

no real pref on Colour but white would be nice.

looking to pick up ASAP for a company car :cool:

cheers
kyle
You didn't "miss out", you sat on your butt and didn't get serious. If you thought "white would be nice", you should have made an actual offer and sealed a deal. That one was there at least 2 weeks, maybe three, before your post above.

Your best bet on price is going to be 07's though. That autobarn in illinois just sold one for well in your price preference. Just give them your number and they will contact you when another one comes up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for your input, but this is going to be a company car and i didn't have the go ahead till Friday... It's not my money to spend, i need approval.

Now that i have a price range i can make a deposit as soon as i see one that catches my eye again.

·
Registered
551 Posts
NIN10DO said:
Was that the white/sienna 08 in washington?

Mine has the euro spec r50 kit and a few other small mods so I'd want more...not even sure if I want to sell it lol I go back and forth.
I hear you. I love my v10. It's my second treg. First was a V8. My problem is that the only vehicle I would replace the V10 with is a cayenne turbo. The 2010's and older are too much of a lateral move for me. And the 2011-12's require a hefty amount of additional cash. I will most likely keep this one for another 3-4 years.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I hear you. I love my v10. It's my second treg. First was a V8. My problem is that the only vehicle I would replace the V10 with is a cayenne turbo. The 2010's and older are too much of a lateral move for me. And the 2011-12's require a hefty amount of additional cash. I will most likely keep this one for another 3-4 years.
I hear ya on that!

I have what I like to call "vehicular ADD". I get bored of cars within a year! Only thing is now I have NO IDEA what I'd want to replace the V10 with so it keeps me sucked in.

I'm debating just getting extended warranty till 2015 and try and change my ways hahah

·
Registered
167 Posts
You didn't "miss out", you sat on your butt and didn't get serious. If you thought "white would be nice", you should have made an actual offer and sealed a deal. That one was there at least 2 weeks, maybe three, before your post above.

Your best bet on price is going to be 07's though. That autobarn in illinois just sold one for well in your price preference. Just give them your number and they will contact you when another one comes up.
If that white one was for sale when I was shopping I would've been at their door the same day like this:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL if only life was the simple :)
The next one in my price range will be mine! no need to get approval again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey, I'm new to the site, signed up because I just picked up a nice low mile '08 and I figured I'd see what goes on in this community.

Before I pulled the trigger on the one I picked up, I found one down here (SoCal) that's got just under 60K but has a VW extended warranty until 86K or 8/2013 (I think those are the correct dates/miles).

High miles are offset by the factory bumper to bumper and, best of all, it can be had for a few $K under your budget.

It's White Gold on Sienna.

The seller is cool, I test drove the car and chatted with him for about 30-45 minutes. He has a few nice cars in his stable including a real Shelby GT350 converti and 993 Carrera 4S. A real car guy.

If you are interested I can forward you his email address, just PM me.

Cheers,

Mike

1 - 20 of 36 Posts