Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Tire Wheel
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Vehicle registration plate
Tire Car Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Plant Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

This was an amazing car for us, but I think it is time to let someone else enjoy it. I cannot even begin to tell you the amount of time and money put into this vehicle.

It has pretty much every part mechanically replaced. All the way down to the motor mounts, subframe bushings, rear main seal, new cats, timing, new plugs and coils, etc. When I had my shop I dropped the entire cradle and replaced as many "while I'm in here" parts (except the starter!). Which is finally what put me to this point. I planned on keeping this Touareg for ever, but a couple days ago she fired right up, then went to start it the next day and got the click and no start. I checked everything, even fixed a couple more things while I was at it, but I can't get myself to do the starter.

I have the title in hand. To get her back on the road:

-Fix Starter

-There is a level fault so the air suspension does not calibrate. (I was planning on getting an airlift manifold and controller and just retrofitting it into the factory suspension, we can discuss this more if interested)

-I was getting a code for secondary air injection, so that might have to be replaced.

Included: There are 2 transmissions in the trunk. One has a broken pump and a new revmax valve body in it. Between the 2 you can make a great extra transmission.

There is also a broken transfer case, this is the old one that was replaced, may be good for some parts.

The last thing is that the wheels are not included in the sale.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!