Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm reluctantly parting with my Touareg to get a larger SUV now that the family is about to grow from 3 to 4. This low mileage (35,585), V8 Touareg is fully loaded with: navigation, adjustable air suspension, heated seats, 6-disc changer, dual power/memory seats, moonroof and plenty more. Just a few months ago I upgraded to new 20" Audi Q7 wheels with Hankook Ventus All-Season tires ($2,800). I also upgraded to the newer darkened tail lights that come on all '08-'10 models ($400). This vehicle also comes with a fully transferable VW EasyCare WARRANTY (TotalCare) purchased through VW dealership. This warranty cost $3,200 and covers the vehicle bumper-to-bumper with a $0 deductible until 9/5/14 or 60k miles, whichever comes first. The warranty is valid at any VW dealer in the country. It has always been serviced at VW dealerships and all scheduled maintenance has been performed. I take meticulous care of all my vehicles and this one is no exception. It's in great shape in and out as you can see from the pictures. I've had ZERO problems with this vehicle since I bought it. But you can be assured that you will be worry-free with a warranty until 9/5/14 or 60k miles. EasyCare Vehicle Service Contracts | Extended Warranty Coverage for Your Car, Truck, SUV, or RV for additional warranty info.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
How much $ are you asking?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smoked Tail Lights

The smoked tails are standard OEM on any '08-'10 Touareg. I got mine from someone on this forum, but I know you can order them from any VW dealer or OEM manufacturer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fort Wayne is about 300 miles from me. Probably about a 5 hour drive for you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Still Available?

I'm looking for a new treg. Coincidentally mine is exactly like this one with the exception of the wheels and tail lights and the extra 100,000 miles mine has on it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PRICE REDUCED!

$20,995. Only a few months until the arrival of our 2nd child! The minivan countdown is on and this truck has to go! Anyone? Offers?

BUMP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts