Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I'm trying to get more growl and grumble out of my v8 I'm fed up with my magnaflow exhaust I was thinking of cutting them out and straight piping. I've heard a couple but don't like the idle sound. I was looking for more of a cammed sound I know I can't achieve a complete cam sound but a little would be awesome. And does anyone know how many resonators it has I'm thinking about doing a delete. Any answers would be awesome please :) thank ClubTouareg Family

·
Registered
58 Posts
Don't be cheap go with the leistung sr1 exhaust if u want to hear a couple clips of the exhaust go on utube and search 15venzan and he has videos of his Touareg with a leistung sr1 exhaust it sounds amazing

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't be cheap go with the leistung sr1 exhaust if u want to hear a couple clips of the exhaust go on utube and search 15venzan and he has videos of his Touareg with a leistung sr1 exhaust it sounds amazing
wasn't planning on going cheap I was going to get a custom stainless steel straight pipe done jus wanted more growl and I've heard that exhaust before not what I want my magnaflow sounds close to that. There's one on YouTube that has what I want but no description on what's done to it and the uploaded doesn't get back to me.

·
Registered
58 Posts
wasn't planning on going cheap I was going to get a custom stainless steel straight pipe done jus wanted more growl and I've heard that exhaust before not what I want my magnaflow sounds close to that. There's one on YouTube that has what I want but no description on what's done to it and the uploaded doesn't get back to me.
do u have any sound clips of your exhaust cause i can promise u the leistung sr1 sounds nothing like the magnaflows (vid quality can make it sound different) but in real life the sr1 is Intoxicating and at idle it will give u that cam sound

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do u have any sound clips of your exhaust cause i can promise u the leistung sr1 sounds nothing like the magnaflows (vid quality can make it sound different) but in real life the sr1 is Intoxicating and at idle it will give u that cam sound
I would get some for you but it just started raining I heard a couple on YouTube still want something a bit more aggressive

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would get some for you but it just started raining I heard a couple on YouTube still want something a bit more aggressive
Man I'm telling ya this exhaust is as LOUD and aggressive as it gets unless u go with a straight pipe but if u do that u get that annoying card flapping noise. Go check out 15venzans utube and watch a couple more of his vids with the volume all the way up. It's comparable to having a loud stereo with a good bass in a car the sound is so intoxicating u can legit feel it in your chest

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man I'm telling ya this exhaust is as LOUD and aggressive as it gets unless u go with a straight pipe but if u do that u get that annoying card flapping noise. Go check out 15venzans utube and watch a couple more of his vids with the volume all the way up. It's comparable to having a loud stereo with a good bass in a car the sound is so intoxicating u can legit feel it in your chest
this is what I want but no description on the exhaust

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn I've seen that before that sounds badass. I remember reading somewhere that it was a completely custom exhaust headers and all
which is what I'm looking at doing Ima talk with my buddy that does all my custom work he's a fabricator and **** where I live

·
Registered
58 Posts
which is what I'm looking at doing Ima talk with my buddy that does all my custom work he's a fabricator and **** where I live
damn let me know how that works id imagine on these cars to accesses to headers you would need to tear apart the car a lot or drop the engine just to get to them and install new ones

1 - 13 of 13 Posts