Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Treg enthusiasts. Well the time has come to part with my 04. I will miss its power and grace on the road.

But being 100 miles from the dealer and and being without if for 3 months (documented on this forum) have caused me to shift my thinking.

The car is running great. No real issues to report at this time. I had it detailed and gone through. I have posted it on Ebay at this link:

Volkswagen : Touareg - eBay (item 230665540420 end time Sep-06-11 11:29:54 PDT)

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

PS; Aircooled. If this does not meet the standards for the classifieds please send me a message and I will modify it. Thanks.

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
pm sent, possibly interested in vehicle.

from a moderator point of view here are the items you must have on a classified listing:

lease note that if your ad does not meet the requirements listed below it WILL be deleted by the moderators WITH or WITHOUT any prior notice. Repeated violation of these rules will lead to a suspension of your ClubTouareg account.

If you are selling a Touareg, the following pieces of information are mandatory:
- Model year
- Engine (R5, V6, V6 TDI/V8/V10 TDI, etc)
- Last 5 digits of VIN number
- Approximate location or postal code (including country if outside of the US).
- Asking price
- Photo(s)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Model Year: 2004
Engine: V10 TDI
Last 5 Digits of VIN: 62171
Price; Starting bid on Ebay is $12,500. $25,000 would take it off of Ebay.
Here is a link to pics. MobileMe Gallery this has more pics than the ebay link.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sold the V10 this last Saturday! 9-24-11

I will miss its power and luxury but it was time to move on! Good luck fellow Treggers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts