Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a stock nav unit for a 2004? Trying to replace mine that is not working and think this is the only thing that will work in my 04, from reading all the posts.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2005_Treg said:
The unit I've posted for sale will work. Let me know if you'd like it.
Actually this I don't think this will work in mine because of the digital amp that powers my speakers. It is only in the 04 Touaregs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
This unit will work if your factory system has a digital amp, regardless of the number of channels. Let me know.. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
2004 up to 2005.5 had the CD Navigation with Digital Amp - this unit will work in your 2004 as it is the same unit as you have. Without looking for another post, what is the problem with your current unit? Just making sure it is not the GPS antenna that is the issue.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
V10 said:
2004 up to 2005.5 had the CD Navigation with Digital Amp - this unit will work in your 2004 as it is the same unit as you have. Without looking for another post, what is the problem with your current unit? Just making sure it is not the GPS antenna that is the issue.
No, the gps stopped working and I had replaced it with another antennae already. I'm not sure what happened, but when I went to push the knob on it this morning, it went all the way in and now the knob doesn't work at all. Guessing that the board got brittle inside and snapped.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not looking anymore. Was able to pull the unit apart and fix the issue. Saved myself a lot of money.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 2004 Touareg and looking for OEM Navigation System. I have the factory cd radio with 11 speaker hookup. I am interested if this nav from the 2005 will work on my amp.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It will work with your digital 04 amp, but I'm not sure about the rest working if it wasn't equipped from the factory for nav.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts