Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, first off let me say I love my Touareg... but, a couple months after I bought it the front door speakers (drivers and pass) would stop working for a week or two then would work for a month, and then repeat. And, when they did work, when the car was turned off, they would randomly "pop" a couple times shortly after.

But, about one month ago my battery died after sitting for a few days in the cold winter without use. When I changed the battery and started the car up, the front speakers would not work. The center speaker over the dash works, and so do the rears. Its been a month and I am thinking they will never work again!

So, my question and need for help is, is this a speaker issue or a radio/cd player issue?!!!

Should I replace the front speakers or get a new cd player? If anyone has any solutions or knows whats going on please let me know! I have an '04 V6. Thank you so much for any help you can offer!

J

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Touareg is very sensitive to bad battery. I had a problem with the esp light for two days when I replaced the battery. Chekc the fuses, and speakers.. Not the cd player..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts