Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NON-PDC. NEW Front and rear skid plates OEM straight from VW.

They are priceless to me. I love them so much, that I will pass them on (unused and for free!) to any caretaker that will promise to love them as much as I do.

Pick em up!

I also travel to houston, tx from time to time. Just let me know!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oops, forgot to mention that I'm usually in Dallas.

pp-04v8-t, where are you located?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have pdc.

can you do local pick up ? otherwise pm me with your zip and i'll ship em out. shipping will not be cheap.

·
Banned
7,167 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in San Antonio and very interested! Do you ever head south? Not sure if I can make a trip up to Dallas any time soon...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I won't be back home for a week and a half. Can do it then... but you could probably find some pictures on here with the plates installed.

I am actually in Houston right now, lpknack. No plates on me though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
How often do you travel down this way? I'd love to take them off your hands and put them to good use if we can work something out...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Before anything else, you guys realize you can order these parts from your local VW parts department. It will cost you about $21 for both pieces. No shipping charges.

So for most of you inquiring about these pieces, it is a lot easier and cheaper to get them on your own.

I'm mostly putting these up because I'd rather not waste the parts by throwing it away. I'm sure somebody in the DFW area could use these. Again, for free.

But.. if you REALLY want them from me, that is also fine. You'd have to probably meet me in Houston lpknack. Not gonna go towards SA.

·
Registered
23 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
12 Participants
neb32381
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing