Club Touareg Forum banner
air intake and valves
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. USA - South
    Dear All, I showed my 2004 V6 gas touareg car to mechanic and he told me that you need to change Air intake pipes (plastic) with "P.C. Valve and hose". My problem is, I am living in Curacao (an island) and car parts are very expensive here. If I can buy it from ebay or amazon then I can save...
1-1 of 1 Results