Understandable. I may be able to work out a quick trip up there Saturday afternoon if you'd be willing to do that? Even if I wait for another to pop up, what are the chances it's even gonna be as close as you, ya know? I figure it's worth it, looks in good shape too. Let me know and I'll see if I can iron out some details to make sure I'll make it there Saturday.