W12 Rear Spoiler - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 5 Old 12-31-2009 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2004 R5 TDI
Second Vehicle: Still looking
W12 Rear Spoiler

Guys,

I have a OEM W12 Rear Spoiler for sale, used but in good condition.

Its the same as this one:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3298/...6677e12dca.jpg

OEMPLUS sell this at $1295:

Rear Wing - R50/W12/Individual [7L9827933CGRU] - $1,295.00 : OEMplus.com, Original Equipment

Looking for £275 plus shipping.

Thanks

2005 Touareg 2.5 TDI SE Sport with T2 Front Conversion, 22" Alloys, R50 Kit, Xenon Conversion, Tints, RNS-510, Individual Two Tone Leather, Engine Spin Trim.......still in progress!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-01-2010

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: too many to list
I'm looking for a nice looking rear spoiler, and I'm even willing to shell out some serious cash for something unique, but confused as hell about what is being sold out there from supposedly VW themselves. Some people have even said on this forum, these VW OEM spoilers are all one and the same stylistically, others are still scratching their foreheads with no concrete answers.

I'll bite with yours, if you can convince me how it differs from this one, that is ALSO described as being off the W12 model. Rear Wing - Votex [7L00716109AX] - $695.00 : OEMplus.com, Original Equipment and this one Home Page > VW Clearance > ES#414224 Hatch Spoiler - 7L00716409AX All VW dealerships in North America are having a clearance on the latter spoiler Part# as we speak, at around $30-$40.

So the question is, is it the same spoiler as the one you are selling? If not, what is the difference in style then?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 5 Old 01-01-2010 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkswagendude View Post
I'm looking for a nice looking rear spoiler, and I'm even willing to shell out some serious cash for something unique, but confused as hell about what is being sold out there from supposedly VW themselves. Some people have even said on this forum, these VW OEM spoilers are all one and the same stylistically, others are still scratching their foreheads with no concrete answers.

I'll bite with yours, if you can convince me how it differs from this one, that is ALSO described as being off the W12 model. Rear Wing - Votex [7L00716109AX] - $695.00 : OEMplus.com, Original Equipment and this one Home Page > VW Clearance > ES#414224 Hatch Spoiler - 7L00716409AX All VW dealerships in North America are having a clearance on the latter spoiler Part# as we speak, at around $30-$40.

So the question is, is it the same spoiler as the one you are selling? If not, what is the difference in style then?
Hi there,

The Votex spoiler is a different spoiler. If you PM me your email address I will send you a better picture.

Thanks

2005 Touareg 2.5 TDI SE Sport with T2 Front Conversion, 22" Alloys, R50 Kit, Xenon Conversion, Tints, RNS-510, Individual Two Tone Leather, Engine Spin Trim.......still in progress!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 01-01-2010

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: too many to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by spassmore View Post
Hi there,

The Votex spoiler is a different spoiler. If you PM me your email address I will send you a better picture.

Thanks
Done! Thanks!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #5 of 5 Old 01-01-2010 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkswagendude View Post
Done! Thanks!
Pic sent

Thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode