Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) DELETE *Group Buy* - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 9 Old 05-14-2011 Thread Starter
Touareg Mechanic

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) DELETE *Group Buy*

Over the past few months I have been working with my Interface supplier regarding DPF maps. Before now, the Interface I supplied had the possibilty of NOT detecting the DPF maps in the ECM file which meant they could not be deleted via the use of the Interface.
Thankfully we have over come that issue and with our new latest Software for the Interfaces, we can now Successfully delete a DPF from any VAG vehicle.

important notice CustomSpooling are one of the very few companies that can 100% delete DPF maps in the ECM. There are lots of companies that do offer this service but there is many customers reporting back that they still experience DPF regenerations even though the DPF is not in the exhaust.

When we perform a DPF delete there will be NO more DPF regenerations and NO more DPF fault codes - sensors etc.

Some people will ask why should we Delete the DPF?
-
Prolong the life of your engine and turbo
Will increase MPG
Will increase Power and Torque
Will stop your engine oil diluting with diesel
Will never have DPF related problems such as a clogged DPF filter / faulty sensors
Allow you to run Bio diesel
Open doors to run a more common spec of engine oil (half the price)
No more regens means no more crazy high EGTs (a likely cause of EGR failures / O2 sensors...)

For the next few weeks I will run a Group Buy for ClubTouareg members with a DPF delete Interface package.

Example for a V10 TDI 313bhp - Expect an increase that will take hp up to around 370bhp with 90nm of torque. Better Fuel Economy will be had when the huge restriction is removed from exhaust (DPF).

The DPF must be physically removed from the exhaust. The most common way we do this in Europe is to use the original DPF and gut it out. You will need to cut a section out from it and beat it out with hammers and chisels
You wont need to remove engine to get access to this. You can keep the exhaust in place on the vehicle and perform the gutting.

Cut the DPF like this and re-weld when it is gutted.

When the Original gutted DPF is still in place then there is no reason why it will not pass visual inspection tests.

This Group Buy will offer a discount and FREE shipping worldwide for the Interface. If you do not plan to remove your DPF YET then now is still a good time to purchase in the Group Buy and you can use it a later stage when you need to.

Group Buy Price = Not current
It is worth noting that by investing Pricing edited you will never have to pay out for any expensive DPF related repair bills in the future. I believe for some of the DPF sensors, the engine and transmission needs to be removed to access them at a cost of 2000 plus.
With a CustomSpooling DPF delete all DPF sensors will be inactivated and will never cause problems again!

Get your name down if you would like to go ahead with this.

Owners with 2010 + will need to ship their ECM to us as the interface is not compatible on the new VAG anti-tuning ECMs.
We can now do DPF deletes on all EDC17 VAG ECMs right up to and including 2011 models..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 05-14-2011 Thread Starter
Touareg Mechanic

I should have stated this in my first post - It is against the law to remove the DPF in some parts of the world however the only inspection for DPF is a visual one. With a DPF delete all of our customers cars always pass emissions tests.

It is Legal to have your DPF deleted for "off road use"

post #3 of 9 Old 05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomSpooling
I should have stated this in my first post - It is against the law to remove the DPF in some parts of the world however the only inspection for DPF is a visual one. With a DPF delete all of our customers cars always pass emissions tests.

It is Legal to have your DPF deleted for "off road use"
What kind of MPG increase could I expect to see on an '05 V10?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 05-15-2011
Touareg Guru

Second Vehicle: Other
I don't think you have a DPF on the '05.

2006 V6, Campy White, VIN 46xxx, Anthracite w/ Sound 1 and Xenon Headlight Upgrades, Monster Mats, 3M Window Tint, Euro Headlight Switch, Gorilla Gear Cargo Mat, Clear Bra, VW Tow Pkg, VW V8 Style Exhaust Tips, 18' Manhattans & Silver Racks
2013 Audi allroad: Ibis White with Layered Oak Inlays
post #5 of 9 Old 05-15-2011
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREGinginCO View Post
I don't think you have a DPF on the '05.
Plus in the USA, there was no 2005 model V10.

Touareg Audio Accessories - Keyless Start - Paddle Shift ==>
post #6 of 9 Old 05-22-2011
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: 2007 V10 TDI
Why not use the turbo back pipe from an 04? I'm sure someone could source a part number,

07 VW Touareg V10 TDI 70,000 miles
post #7 of 9 Old 05-23-2011
Touareg Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven View Post
Why not use the turbo back pipe from an 04? I'm sure someone could source a part number,
Agreed. Anyone know if the down-pipe from the '04 V10 or even Cayenne turbo fits the '06 and later V10?
post #8 of 9 Old 05-23-2011 Thread Starter
Touareg Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by teutonic V10 View Post
Agreed. Anyone know if the down-pipe from the '04 V10 or even Cayenne turbo fits the '06 and later V10?
I don't see any reason why it shouldn't. Maybe somebody can confirm.

post #9 of 9 Old 06-09-2011
Administrator

Touareg: 2013 V6 TDI
Second Vehicle: too many to list
Thread closed as group buy has expired. Contact CustomSpooling for current information.

-------------------------------------------------
2013 Touareg TDI Black Pearl / Titan Black
--PREVIOUS TOUAREGS:
'09 TDI, '07 V8 FSI, '04 V10 TDI, '04 VR6
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in