Club Touareg Forum banner

Touareg FAQ section

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  aircooled 
#1 ·
I found this website not too long ago and it has some really good information on it. I'm just thinking if we had a section like this, allot of our new members that don't reall know too much about their Touareg would benefit from it. It's really user friendly also.

www.touaregfaq.com

#2 ·
^^^^Yes but I have found several links in that section no longer working, some of the most valuable info is in the links.............

#4 ·
I had this exact same thought. How I ended up finding this thread.

We could put together a FAQ with links pointing to a particularly good thread related to the specific question. Like, battery voltage for example, or changing the MFI from kilometers per hour to miles per hour (can't), or windshield wipers, or what people use to clean the plastic, wood, and leather in the interior. All threads that I've seen in recent months that address a specific question.

It could be made 'sticky'. Also would be nice if it was possible to make the post editable by more than one person (with no time limit) so multiple people could all contribute and edit the same post, rather than adding a huge string of new posts on the end...

#5 ·
We have an FAQ solution in the works, so please be patient. I think you'll like the results.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.