Club Touareg Forum banner

Slowest Time Loading

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Mike 
#1 ·
What is with this site,everything here takes 45-60 sec to load! I visit 15-20 other sites daily,including VWVortex.com and all others take about 3 sec to load. What is this site trying to put on my computer? Will someone who knows computers answer this? I've tried everything,I shut off Norton, and Virus scan, I have cleaned out cookies, I added more megs to internet storage, whats up with this?

#2 ·
I never have a problem surfing this site with my cable/wireless connection. You probably just have an older computer or slow internet connection. You can try another web browser to double check. Some load html and java faster than others.

#3 ·
I'm not sure, but definitely this site does get bogged down occassionally, and loads very slow. Vortex has its problems too, but I think its due to them replacing servers recently.

Mike?

#4 ·
Bringing on several new servers within the next month. Haven't been posting much since I've been working 18 hour days, 7 days a week for the past few months, and will be doing so for a short while longer.

Until then - sorry for any slow load times you might have... but please hang in there with us during our growing pains.

Also, still working on the t-shirts...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.