New Forum Software - Wish List Thread - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 8 Old 07-30-2007 Thread Starter
Still Plays With Cars

Touareg: 2006 V8
Second Vehicle: 2006 V10 TDI
Garage
New Forum Software - Wish List Thread

For Andy R, thanks for all of you hard work on the forum migration. It looks like it went smoothly and the wait was worth it!

I know that you have said that you have a few things to fix, so please forgive me if any of these suggestions are on your ToDo list:

User Avatars
RSS Feed
Mobile Phone friendly skins

// 06 V10 TDI, Reflex Silver/Teak--Loaded

// 06 V8, Campy White/Teak--Air--DVD NAV--Backup Cam--Kessy--Winter--Xenon--RDL--Factory Hitch--Dakar Offroad Front Skid Plate
// 08 27' Airstream International CCD :: Airforums.com Member - "Westfalia"
// 77 VW Transporter Westfalia P21 Weekender, 2.0L Fuel Injection, Pastel Weiß/Orange Plaid--STOCK

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-\ CLUB TOUAREG ADMINISTRATOR -\
Please read our Club Touareg
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and our

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-31-2007
Supporting Member

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Quote:
Originally Posted by aircooled View Post
I know that you have said that you have a few things to fix, so please forgive me if any of these suggestions are on your ToDo list:

User Avatars
RSS Feed
Mobile Phone friendly skins
Avatars should be working now. You can upload them from your UserCP. I will post some new RSS subscription links in the weeks to come and will work on getting a Mobile Phone interface ASAP (also been requested at other sites).

I also plan to add a feature call Member Garage which is basically a profile page to put the specs of your TReg in with photos, etc. I will finish the Gallery stuff soon. Also in the near future (later this year) is a member blog system (in case you want to keep a blog about work you have done, travels, life, etc) and social networking features (who knows who) as well as a handful of other features.

Keep the feedback coming...
post #3 of 8 Old 07-31-2007
Touareg Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
Avatars should be working now. You can upload them from your UserCP
Avatars are not working for me All I get is a screen w/ no inputs available.

My Wish List:
Image in sig. (if we are allowed).

I'm Simple.

Driver Found. "More Money" Wanted.

12 Dodge Durango Black - Citadel/De-Badged/Pedals/SRT Shift Knob
10 BMW 335i Sedan Titan Silver - X Drive/Nav/Sport/Adpt Lights/COBB Tuned
Retired: 05 Touareg Offroad Gray 4.2L - Air/Xenon/Nav/Paddles/Keyless Start/Rear Ent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 07-31-2007
Administrator

My avatar is working. I had to resize it according to the requirements given.

Touareg Audio Accessories - Keyless Start - Paddle Shift ==>
post #5 of 8 Old 07-31-2007 Thread Starter
Still Plays With Cars

Garage
Must be a moderator thing, I only have the option "Do Not Use an Avatar".
It'll get sorted out.

// 06 V8, Campy White/Teak--Air--DVD NAV--Backup Cam--Kessy--Winter--Xenon--RDL--Factory Hitch--Dakar Offroad Front Skid Plate
// 77 VW Transporter Westfalia P21 Weekender, 2.0L Fuel Injection, Pastel Weiß/Orange Plaid--STOCK

and our

post #6 of 8 Old 07-31-2007
Supporting Member

aircooled,

You are right, it was some permissions issues. It should be sorted now. The way I plan to set this up is for avatars to be 80x80 pixels for standard members. Moderators and Admins will get 160x80 pixel avatars, signature images, more private messages, etc.

I was hoping to do the same things we do over at Airstream Forums (the original site I started) where we have an upgrade account (details here) for something like $20/year with a larger avatar, signature pic, and more PM space and a couple of ClubTouareg.com stickers. I will post more about this later in August (I am still finishing a bunch of server moves).

Please check to see that you can upload an avatar.

Andy
post #7 of 8 Old 08-01-2007 Thread Starter
Still Plays With Cars

Garage
Andy, Avatar is now a go! Thanks.

and our

post #8 of 8 Old 08-13-2007 Thread Starter
Still Plays With Cars

Garage
Andy, maybe it's not obvious and I'm just missing it, but I can't seem to delete images from my users gallery page. Can you take a look?

Also, it would be nice to have a forum wide Gallery link, instead of just on the front page.

and our

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode