How Do We Post Pictures? - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 14 Old 04-02-2007 Thread Starter
Touareg Mechanic

How Do We Post Pictures?

There used to be an attachment for posting. It is no longer available.

Thank you

09 BMW 328i Sport, White/Black
08 Rabbit 2 dr Gray/Antracite
07 Beetle Pkg 1 Laser Blue/Gray
06 Rabbit 4 dr Silver/Anthracite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 04-02-2007
Still Plays With Cars

Touareg: 2006 V8
Second Vehicle: 2006 V10 TDI
Garage
The board was upgraded, which lost may of the hacks that were added to improve functionality. Since Andy R is going to migrate this forum to a completely different software package, it just doesn't make sense to reapply the hacks, like the image attachment hack. If you want to post pics, upload them a webserver and use the IMG tags to place you image inline.

// 06 V10 TDI, Reflex Silver/Teak--Loaded

// 06 V8, Campy White/Teak--Air--DVD NAV--Backup Cam--Kessy--Winter--Xenon--RDL--Factory Hitch--Dakar Offroad Front Skid Plate
// 08 27' Airstream International CCD :: Airforums.com Member - "Westfalia"
// 77 VW Transporter Westfalia P21 Weekender, 2.0L Fuel Injection, Pastel Weiß/Orange Plaid--STOCK

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-\ CLUB TOUAREG ADMINISTRATOR -\
Please read our Club Touareg
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and our

post #3 of 14 Old 04-02-2007
BANNED

Touareg: 2004 V8
Second Vehicle: Other
I use photobucket.com for this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 04-02-2007
amv
Touareg Mechanic

you can use any online image-hosting service like imageshack.us

Touareg Kong, TDI Power
post #5 of 14 Old 04-02-2007 Thread Starter
Touareg Mechanic

Thanks

09 BMW 328i Sport, White/Black
08 Rabbit 2 dr Gray/Antracite
07 Beetle Pkg 1 Laser Blue/Gray
06 Rabbit 4 dr Silver/Anthracite
post #6 of 14 Old 04-02-2007
Still Plays With Cars

Garage
Rest assured, once Andy R performs the migration, things will be MUCH better around here and picture attachments will likely be restored.

// 06 V8, Campy White/Teak--Air--DVD NAV--Backup Cam--Kessy--Winter--Xenon--RDL--Factory Hitch--Dakar Offroad Front Skid Plate
// 77 VW Transporter Westfalia P21 Weekender, 2.0L Fuel Injection, Pastel Weiß/Orange Plaid--STOCK

and our

post #7 of 14 Old 04-15-2007
Touareg Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircooled
Rest assured, once Andy R performs the migration, things will be MUCH better around here and picture attachments will likely be restored.
i hope...... this image hosting thing blows...

Touareg V6,xenon,KN filter,offroad grey, chrome,chrome V10 grill+chrome bumper ring,rear upper spoiler, cayenne TT tips,kenwood DDX-8027,20"Atheos,pillars an´ much more
post #8 of 14 Old 04-15-2007
Administrator

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Quote:
I wonder how long that will be. Going on 3 weeks now. Seems like he hasn't been able to find the old files with images or other files such as TSBs.

Touareg Audio Accessories - Keyless Start - Paddle Shift ==>
post #9 of 14 Old 04-15-2007
Still Plays With Cars

Garage
Good question. I'm still giving Andy the benefit of the doubt on this project. i rember how hard it was to track down Mike when the site crashed one of the last times, and I'm sure it is not better.

Has anyone IM'd Andy lately to get his opinion on the matter?

and our

post #10 of 14 Old 04-15-2007
Administrator

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Quote:
Good question. I'm still giving Andy the benefit of the doubt on this project. i rember how hard it was to track down Mike when the site crashed one of the last times, and I'm sure it is not better.

Has anyone IM'd Andy lately to get his opinion on the matter?
From an April 3 PM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R
As soon as I hear back from Mike on a couple of the last issues, we will move forward in upgrading the site and getting all this broken junk behind us.

He mentioned something about having to re-upload the attachments but I am not going to let that be the final answer. Apparently 1/2 the photo gallery is also missing. I don't believe that another drive could have failed the day we moved servers. After last year you figure he would have backups!!!

Andy
I suspect Mike has gotten whatever payment Andy was giving him for the site and he is now done with it. So we may never see the old files restored. And we can't upload any new ones either.

Touareg Audio Accessories - Keyless Start - Paddle Shift ==>

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode