Coding errors when viewing photos - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 5 Old 12-05-2008 Thread Starter
Touareg Mechanic

Touareg: 2010 V6 TDI
Coding errors when viewing photos

Just FYI, I keep getting this raw code displayed when I click on any particular photo of interest after logged on to the home page. Is not related to a particular photo or photo group. Only have seen this the last week or so.

Warning: include_once(/home/sk-core/includes/config_vbseo.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sk-core/includes/functions_vbseo_pre.php on line 26

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/sk-core/includes/config_vbseo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sk-core/includes/functions_vbseo_pre.php on line 26

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/sk-core/includes/functions_vbseo_seo.php on line 63

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sk-core/includes/functions_vbseo_seo.php on line 64

Warning: strtr() [function.strtr]: The second argument is not an array in /home/sk-core/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php on line 404

Warning: strtr() [function.strtr]: The second argument is not an array in /home/sk-core/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php on line 404

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-06-2008
Supporting Member

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Thanks for the report - we'll work on the issue.
post #3 of 5 Old 01-20-2009

AndyR:

Hello I´m Eduardo from Mexico, I have a Touareg 2006 V6, and I need some help with the engine light in the instrument panel.

Thank you for welcome in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 01-20-2009

I went to the dealer 2 weeks ago, and he said that this ligth make reference to a bad combustion, but The Touareg don´t make any register. In that time the dealer made a reset and to days after appears the ligth again.

The ligth is like a engine, but in the owner´s manual said that this ligth make a reference of the combustion gases.

Do you know how make a house reset it?

The quality of the gasoline in Mexico is not good, and maybe this is the reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
post #5 of 5 Old 01-20-2009
Touareg Mechanic

You are in the wrong section Trevo, try posting your questions in the general discussion

Base 2004 V6, My ticking time bomb,...... GONE

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode