Administration Team Look Here!! - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 7 Old 03-05-2009 Thread Starter
Touareg Mechanic

Administration Team Look Here!!

I recently have not been receiving emails when someone replies to a thread that I posted or emails to a thread that I have posted comments in. Has anyone else had any troubles with this? Administration? Any glues?

05 egg, air, lockers, the works, V8- evan hughes
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-05-2009
Touareg Enthusiast

I've noticed the same change too. I'll have to remember to check this thread again as I won't get a reminder to do so.

2004 Silver/Teak V8 w/air, navi, diffs ( Purchased 9/2008 )
2007 Lexus ES350 Ultra
Prior vehicles: 1998 Jetta GL; 2001 Passat 5V; 2001 Lexus IS300; 2002 Lexus IS300 sport cross; 2003 Passat W8; 2004 Treg V8 loaded and lemoned
; 2006 Lexus IS350; 2006 Honda S2000
post #3 of 7 Old 03-05-2009
Still Plays With Cars

Touareg: 2006 V8
Second Vehicle: 2006 V10 TDI
Garage
I've got no glue here, but I'll look into it.

// 06 V10 TDI, Reflex Silver/Teak--Loaded

// 06 V8, Campy White/Teak--Air--DVD NAV--Backup Cam--Kessy--Winter--Xenon--RDL--Factory Hitch--Dakar Offroad Front Skid Plate
// 08 27' Airstream International CCD :: Airforums.com Member - "Westfalia"
// 77 VW Transporter Westfalia P21 Weekender, 2.0L Fuel Injection, Pastel Weiß/Orange Plaid--STOCK

-\ CLUB TOUAREG ADMINISTRATOR -\
Please read our Club Touareg
and our

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 03-05-2009
Still Plays With Cars

Garage
Someone will be looking into the email problem shortly. Thanks for pointing it out!

// 06 V8, Campy White/Teak--Air--DVD NAV--Backup Cam--Kessy--Winter--Xenon--RDL--Factory Hitch--Dakar Offroad Front Skid Plate
// 77 VW Transporter Westfalia P21 Weekender, 2.0L Fuel Injection, Pastel Weiß/Orange Plaid--STOCK

and our

post #5 of 7 Old 03-07-2009
Supporting Member

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: Still looking
I finally got ahold of someone at AOL to correct the issues on their servers. They said it could take up to 3 more business days before their systems update and emails are allowed through.

If any of you are using other email providers (Not AOL) and still not getting messages, please post your email provider so I can contact the postmaster and find out what is going on.
post #6 of 7 Old 03-07-2009
Touareg Addict

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: Still looking
Did we get blacklisted for some reason?

Matt

Gone, but never forgotten: 2005 V6, Shadow Blue/Kristal Grey, Package 1 (Xenons/Sound 1)

Bye bye Blue...

|
|
post #7 of 7 Old 03-08-2009
Still Plays With Cars

Garage
Touareg pr0n.

and our

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode