Hello From Ireland - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 28 Old 07-08-2009 Thread Starter

Touareg: 2004 V6
Hello From Ireland

Hi All
Glad to be here. Hope I can help some others out withever problems they might have, that I came across. Have Ross-Tech vag comm as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 Old 07-09-2009

Hello...Welcome to the site!

Keep an eye out for me... I can be found in dublin midweek and on the n11 at weekends..
post #3 of 28 Old 07-09-2009
Touareg Enthusiast

Touareg: Still looking
Second Vehicle: Still looking
A man after my own heart, at the weekends anywhere in the south east. wife uses it for work during the week

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Black 05 tdi with extra bits!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 Old 07-10-2009 Thread Starter

Will do. If any come up behind me I have a gold Cafe del Mar Gold badge on the boot.
post #5 of 28 Old 07-20-2009

Gentlemen I have 2006 Shadow Blue 3.0V6 16k as new that I got in England converted and imported as commercial (tax 277 euro) just put 2 new contis on back for 430 euro (ouch) great car Stew what do you mean "all the extra bits" Tinny the taxi idea won,t work as the insurance would be very high and you would be assessed for income tax as well
post #6 of 28 Old 07-20-2009
Touareg Enthusiast

935.00 to tax mine for the year but with the little boy we must have four sits, it seems everything on the touareg is an extra so mats , leather , wood finish, dvd, chrome package, sat nav, all done in VW blue leds , 20" rims concept, tinted glass,.
Kind of thought that about the road tax f---ers have you every way the sooner they are all put up against the wall and shot with a hard ball of there own sh-t, won't come soon enough. What part of the country are you from. yours Stew

post #7 of 28 Old 07-20-2009

Ah here lads....Show us some pics.... I've only had mine 2 weeks now but I've already sorted it with German style plates and number surrounds. Yes the 935 a year to tax the 2.5 is big money, especially since my gf just taxed her punto for 140.

Here's a quick pic of mine :

post #8 of 28 Old 07-20-2009
Touareg Enthusiast

Black is the colour but I wish we could get some sun

post #9 of 28 Old 07-20-2009
Touareg Enthusiast

picked up two stainless steel tail pipes in lidil about two months ago for a 10.00 each and if I do say so myself they look perfect so much for expensive tips will post a picture later as people living around would think I am going nuts if I go out there now.

post #10 of 28 Old 07-21-2009 Thread Starter

See you can get the wind deflectors for the windows on ebay. Would only use the front 2 though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode