Whats Dealer Invoice on 2011 V6 Gas Lux? Chris from Langhorne read this please. - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 2 Old 12-30-2010 Thread Starter
Touareg Enthusiast

Whats Dealer Invoice on 2011 V6 Gas Lux? Chris from Langhorne read this please.

Does anyone out there know the dealer invoice on a 2011 V6 gasser Lux? I am going to the dealer today to look at one and hopefully pull the trigger. I was at a different dealership yesterday and they said they would give it to me for 100 bucks over invoice which I thought was pretty good. They didn't have the Lux only the Sport and I would have had to wait 2 weeks for it to come in. I figure if this dealership was willing to go that low on first offer I may be able to do better and the one I am going to today bacause it's the largest VW dealership in the Pittsburgh area. Hopefully someone can help me out! Maybe Chris from Langhorne VW?

Thanks in advance,

Tuna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-03-2011

Touareg: 2011 V6 FSI
Second Vehicle: is not a VW
Not sure of your location, but you can check edmunds.com to get an idea of what dealer invoice is.

Just taking a quick look, I see that a VR6 Lux has a dealer invoice of $45,933 and $820 destination fee. This does not include any options such as the rubber floor mats ($185 invoice price), or tow hitch ($430 invoice price.) From my experience, dealers have about $1,700 in "hold-back" cash on the T3, making the "dealer's cost" about $44,233.

Good luck in your purchase!

2011 Touareg Sport VR6 FSI, Black exterior, Cornsilk interior, VentureShield clear bra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode