FS: 22" CHROME WHEELS. CHEAP! - Club Touareg Forums

post #1 of 1 Old 08-29-2011 Thread Starter

Touareg: 2006 V6
Second Vehicle: Still looking
FS: 22" CHROME WHEELS. CHEAP!

Hello all!

Not sure if this is cool or not but Im reposting my for sale thread in this section beacuse Im desperate to sell my wheels locally as soon as possible. Figured I would get more local traffic here. Anyways if your interested send me an offer

From the classified section:
$750 for a set of (4) 22" Chrome rims that I had on my 06 Toureg but were originally on a Porsche Cayenne. They are brand NC forged and have Porsche centercaps but I can't for the life of me remember the model name! I do know they are discontinued. The wheels are rough and will need to be refinished as the chrome has started to peel off and some corrosion has set in from being in a my garage for 2 years since I went back to stock. You could also repaint them another color (ie black or color-match your car). In addition, I will sell the tires that are currently mounted on these for an additional $250 if I dont sell them seperate first. Take a look a the pictures the tires are essentially brand new! They had less than 1500 miles before I took these off. They are Nittos and have at least 80% tread left. These rims and tires hold air like they should.
NO TMPS though. I prefer local pick up but Im willing to ship at owners expense. Note that I will not ship outside the continental United States. Shipping would be about ~200 depending on your location. Also please add 3% if your paying with paypal.
I will upload more pictures when I get a chance but you can also email me if you're really interested: [email protected]
Great deal for someone out there!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club Touareg Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode